The campground at Addison features 174 campsites, plus group areas. Campsites are all modern with electricity and water on site. Average lot size is 50'x50' accommodating just about any size rig. Check out all of the Prices for our Campgrounds here.
Voted "Favorite Campground" by C & G Newspapers.
Telephone reservations are now being accepted for cabins and yurts; group areas; pavilions and 48 select individual campsites. Call 248-858-1400. Reservation must include, at a minimum, both Friday and Saturday nights. Reservation details.
- Two, 6-person yurts (wheelchair accessible)
- Two, 6-person cabins (both wheelchair accessible)
- Four, 4-person cabins, one is wheelchair accessible
- Five and seven-day cabin vacation packages include coupons for free use of mountain bikes and pedal boats, Memorial Day - Labor Day.
- Six group camping areas (92 sites). Group sites may be reserved in advance (10 unit minimum).
- All cabins include refrigerator, electricity, table and chairs, outdoor fire pit and cooking grill. Each campsite includes:
- A fire ring and picnic table.
- Modern restrooms and showers nearby.
- Onsite firewood sales.
- Laundromat with washers and dryers.
- Sanitary sewer station with fresh water.
Canine companions are welcome at the campgrounds! We ask that dogs not be left alone at the campsite, and be kept on a 6-foot leash when exploring the park with their owners. Dogs are not allowed in public buildings or waterways.
Just For Fun
Award-winning Campground Recreation program
includes crafts, games, music and more. Theme weekends, mobile recreation unit visits and live entertainment round out a program that includes something for everyone.
Swimming beach open Memorial Day weekend - Labor Day weekend (based on lifeguard availability)
Activities include boating, fishing, mountain biking (bike rentals available), ball field, sand volleyball courts and children's playgrounds.
24-hole Disc Golf Course
Hike 7.5 miles of trails including the 2.5-mile paved Buhl Lake Trail.
3.6-mile equestrian trail
Fireworks for Fourth of July
Addison Oaks East
Open for walking and hiking on 2.1 miles of mowed trails. Archery hunting is allowed in this portion of Addison Oaks only; Michigan Department of Natural Resources hunting rules and regulations apply. (Addison Oaks East is east of Walker Road, north of Romeo Road and west of Rochester Road; parking is on Romeo Road east of Walker Road).