Whether you're 8 or 80, you'll find something to do in Oakland County. Come and experience our lakes, rivers, pristine natural areas, entertainment and cultural attractions, and world-renowned golf courses. When it comes to recreation, Oakland County leads the nation in ways to have fun.
- 89,000 acres of park land and 800 pristine natural areas.
- More than 1,450 lakes and rivers that give residents 900 miles of shoreline.
- Nearly 90 public and private golf courses.
- Three major downhill ski areas.
- Cultural attractions and events that include the Woodward Dream Cruise, Cranbrook Museums, Michigan Renaissance Festival, the Detroit Zoo, and so much more.
Think of us as your "tour guide" to the area and explore all that Oakland County has to offer.
Buy a passbook now, save all summer long!
Warm temperatures have arrived and the kids will be out of school soon!
Don't let summer activities drain your pocketbook - purchase an Oakland County Parks 50th Anniversary Passbook and save all summer long!
This special deal is available now for just $15 - that's a 78% discount!
The Passbook is loaded with coupon savings on activities everyone can enjoy, including: Vehicle entry, waterpark entry, FootGolf, a zip line ride, all-day waterslide pass, mini-golf, half-hour bike rental, one-hour boat or watercraft rental, buy one get one free Hawaiian shaved ice and a waterslide ride.
A limited number of passbooks will be sold at the following sites:
- Golf pro shops at Glen Oaks, Lyon Oaks, Red Oaks, Springfield Oaks and White Lake Oaks
- Blue Water Grill at Red Oaks and Waterford Oaks waterparks and Groveland Oaks
- Contact stations at Addison Oaks and Independence Oaks
- Wint Nature Center in Independence Oaks
- Red Oaks Nature Center
- Oakland County Farmers Market in Waterford Oaks
- Waterford Oaks administration building
- Waterford Oaks recreation program services building