Whether you're 8 or 80, you'll find something to do in Oakland County. Come and experience our lakes, rivers, pristine natural areas, entertainment and cultural attractions, and world-renowned golf courses. When it comes to recreation, Oakland County leads the nation in ways to have fun.
- 89,000 acres of park land and 800 pristine natural areas.
- More than 1,450 lakes and rivers that give residents 900 miles of shoreline.
- Nearly 90 public and private golf courses.
- Three major downhill ski areas.
- Cultural attractions and events that include the Woodward Dream Cruise, Cranbrook Museums, Michigan Renaissance Festival, the Detroit Zoo, and so much more.
Think of us as your "tour guide" to the area and explore all that Oakland County has to offer.