- $70/night, up to four persons and one vehicle; $5/second vehicle
- $8 reservation fee charge
- $250/5-night vacation package
Package includes: Two-all-day waterslide passes, one 30-minute pass for use of four-passenger pedal boat, and two one-hour mountain bike rentals (Addison Oaks only)
- $300/7-night vacation package
Package includes: Four all-day waterslide passes, two 30-minute passes for use of four-passenger pedal boat, and four one-hour mountain bike rentals (Addison Oaks only)
Six-Person Cabins and Yurts
- $100/night, up to six persons and one vehicle; $5 second vehicle
- $8 reservation fee charge.
- $400/5-day vacation package (Sunday-Thursday)
See above for package details
- $500/7-day vacation package
A weekend reservation must include, both Friday and Saturday nights.
Cabins and Yurts may not be rented for more than 14 consecutive days.
Upon arrival, a $50 deposit will be required. If no damage is done, the $50 deposit will be returned at the time of departure, after inspection has been completed. Allow a minimum of 30 minutes notification for staff inspection. Departure must immediately follow inspection.
- Reservation may be cancelled by mail, phone or in person at the Parks Office (see #2 and #3 below).
- If notice of cancellation is received at least 30 days prior to beginning of reservation period, all charges except reservation fee will be refunded.
- If notice of cancellation is received less than 30 days prior to beginning of reservation period, the rental party forfeits the reservation fee and the minimum two nights fee.
- Confirmed reservations will be held until 9 p.m. unless the park is notified of late arrival. If cabin is not occupied by 9 p.m. and Park is not notified of late arrival, this will result in forfeiture of reservation and all monies.
- Reservations cannot be exchanged or transferred to another party or date.