The campground at Addison features 174 campsites, plus group areas. Campsites are all modern with electricity and water on site. Average lot size is 50'x50' accommodating just about any size rig. Check out all of the Prices for the campgrounds here.
Voted "Favorite Campground" by C & G Newspapers.
- Two, 6-person yurts (wheelchair accessible)
- Two, 6-person cabins (both wheelchair accessible)
- Four, 4-person cabins, one is wheelchair accessible
- Five and seven-day cabin vacation packages include coupons for free use of mountain bikes and pedal boats, Memorial Day-Labor Day
- Six group camping areas (92 sites). Group sites may be reserved in advance (10 unit minimum)
All cabins and yurts include refrigerator, electricity, table and chairs, outdoor fire pit and cooking grill. Each campsite includes a fire ring and picnic table, modern restrooms and showers nearby, onsite firewood sales, laundromat with washers and dryers and a sanitary sewer station with fresh water.
Just For Fun
Award-winning Campground Recreation program includes crafts, games, music and more. Theme weekends, mobile recreation unit visits and live entertainment round out a program that includes something for everyone
Swimming beach is open
Activities include boating, fishing, mountain biking (bike rentals available), ball field, sand volleyball courts and children's playgrounds
24-hole Disc Golf Course
Hike 7.5 miles of trails including the 2.5-mile paved Buhl Lake Trail.
3.6-mile equestrian trail
Ride the 35-foot tall and 180-foot long waterslide
Addison Oaks East
Open for walking and hiking on 2.1 miles of mowed trails. (This park is east of Walker Road, north of Romeo Road and west of Rochester Road; parking is on Romeo Road east of Walker Road).