The campground at Addison features 174 campsites, plus group areas. Campsites are all modern with electricity and water on site. Average lot size is 50'x50' accommodating just about any size rig. Check out all of the prices for the campgrounds here.
Voted "Favorite Campground" by C & G Newspapers.
- Two, 6-person yurts (wheelchair accessible)
- Two, 6-person cabins (wheelchair accessible)
- Four, 4-person cabins, one is wheelchair accessible
- Five and seven-day cabin vacation packages include coupons for free use of mountain bikes, waterslide and pedal boats, Memorial Day-Labor Day
- Six group camping areas (92 sites). Group sites may be reserved in advance
- Electrical hookups and water nearby
- Limited number of pull-through sites
Cabin and yurt features
- Table and chairs
- Outdoor fire pit
- Cooking grill
- Each campsite includes a fire ring and picnic table
- Modern restrooms and showers nearby
- Onsite firewood sales, laundromat with washers and dryers and a sanitary sewer station with fresh water
Just For Fun
Campground Recreation program includes crafts, games, music and more. Theme weekends, mobile recreation unit visits and live entertainment round out a program that includes something for everyone.
Swimming beach (swim at your own risk)
Mountain biking (bike rentals available)
Sand volleyball courts
24-hole Disc golf course
Hike more than 20 miles of trails including the 2.5-mile paved Buhl Lake Trail
3.6-mile equestrian trail
Firework display at Fourth of July holiday
Ride the 35-foot tall and 180-foot long waterslide: Memorial Day-Labor Day (Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays)
Addison Oaks East
Open for walking and hiking on 2.1 miles of mowed trails. This park is east of Walker Road, north of Romeo Road and west of Rochester Road; parking is on Romeo Road east of Walker Road.