Groveland Oaks Campground is 269 modern sites with electrical and water hookups on site. Average lot size is 50'x50', accommodating just about any size rig. Check out all of the prices for the Campgrounds here.
Telephone reservations are now being accepted for cabins and yurts; group areas; pavilions and 70 select individual campsites. Call 248-858-1400. Reservation must include, at a minimum, both Friday and Saturday nights. Reservation details.
All other individual sites are rented on a first-come, first-served basis. Group camping areas (10 unit minimum) and cabins may also be reserved in advance.
Two, 6-person yurts (wheelchair accessible)
13 group camping areas (194 sites) with electrical hookups and fresh water located nearby
Six, 4-person cabins (one wheelchair accessible)
Four 6-person cabins (wheelchair accessible)
All cabins include refrigerator, electricity, table and chairs, outdoor fire pit and cooking grill
Modern restrooms and showers
Concessions and firewood sales
Laundromat with washers and dryers
Sanitary sewer station with fresh water
Five and seven-day cabin vacation packages which include coupons for limited free use of waterslide and pedalboats
Canine companions are welcome at the campgrounds! We ask that dogs not be left alone at the campsite, and be kept on a 6-foot leash when exploring the park with their owners. Dogs are not allowed in public buildings or waterways.
"Campers Coupon Book"
Sold at the contact station, the booklet contains vouchers for the park's waterslide, boat rental, bike rental, and mini golf, plus a bonus coupon for discounted entry to Waterford Oaks or Red Oaks Waterparks.
Just for Fun
- Award-winning Campground Recreation program includes crafts, games, music and more; theme weekends, mobile recreation unit visits, live entertainment and day trips to other Oakland County Parks round out a program that includes something for everyone
- Swimming beach (open Memorial Day - Labor Day, based on lifeguard availability)
- Concession/Bathhouse with food service, restrooms and showers
- Spiraling waterslide splashes down into lake
- Fishing, boating and pedalboating on Stewart Lake
- Largest children's playscape in the Oakland County Parks system; located near beach
- Basketball, volleyball, horseshoes, ball fields available
- 18-hole mini golf course and skate park area
- One-mile paved Thread Creek Trail
- Fireworks display for Fourth of July
Groveland Oaks is the first park in Michigan to be certified by the Michigan Turfgrass Environmental Stewardship Program. MTESP certification requires the park to exceed requirements of environmental laws, protect water resources and enhance the maintenance of turfgrass and open spaces. See other ways the Oakland County Parks is protecting the environment.