Groveland Oaks Campground is 269 modern sites with electrical and water hookups on site. Average lot size is 50'x50', accommodating just about any size rig.
Two, 6-person yurts (wheelchair accessible)
13 group camping areas (194 sites) with electrical hookups and fresh water nearby
Four, 4-person cabins (one wheelchair accessible)
Four 6-person cabins (wheelchair accessible)
All cabins include refrigerator, electricity, table and chairs, outdoor fire pit and cooking grill
Modern restrooms and showers
Concessions and firewood sales
Laundromat with washers and dryers
Sanitary sewer station with fresh water
5 and 7-day cabin vacation packages include coupons for waterslide and pedalboats
Full Hook Up Sites include electric, water, sewer and free Wi-Fi.
Campers Coupon Book
Sold at the contact station, the booklet contains vouchers for the park's waterslide, boat rental, bike rental and mini golf.
Just for Fun
Award-winning Campground Recreation program includes crafts, games, music and more; theme weekends, mobile recreation unit visits, live entertainment and day trips to other Oakland County Parks round out a program that includes something for everyone!
- Swimming beach (open Memorial Day-Labor Day)
- Concession/Bathhouse with food service, restrooms and showers
- Spiraling waterslide splashes down into the lake
- Fishing, kayaking, boating and pedal boating on Stewart Lake
- Largest children's playscape in the Oakland County Parks system; located near beach
- Bicycle skills course
- Basketball, volleyball, horseshoes, ball fields
- 18-hole mini golf course and skate park area
- One-mile paved Thread Creek Trail
- Fourth of July firework display
Groveland Oaks is the first park in Michigan certified by the Michigan Turfgrass Environmental Stewardship Program. This requires the park to exceed requirements of environmental laws, protect water resources and enhance the maintenance of turfgrass and open spaces. See other ways OC Parks is protecting the environment.