At Oakland County Parks, $30 buys your ticket to family fun!
Purchase one resident permit at regular price and pay just $20 for an additional resident permit to be used on vehicle in the same household. (Fee for a Non-resident additional pass is $38; Resident Seniors/Adaptive/Military pay $22 for an additional permit.) All permits must be purchased in the same transaction. This offer is available at in-person purchase locations only.
Annual Vehicle Permits are valid at eight Oakland County Parks. Bonus! Enjoy free entry for July 4th fireworks at Addison Oaks and Groveland Oaks county parks, as well as free parking at the Oakland County Fair on Oakland County Parks Days.
- $30 Resident
- $22 Senior Citizens (age 62+), Adaptive and Active Military
- $48 Non-residents
- $32 Non-resident Senior Citizens (age 62+), Adaptive and Active Military
- $59 Parks Perks Pass (Valid at eight County Parks plus 13 Metroparks)
Annual Vehicle Permits are available and are valid through December of the year printed on the permit. Deadline for refund of an annual permit is 30 days.
1. Purchase Oakland County Parks permits in person at any permit sales locations or
2. Order a permit online. A receipt is not valid for park entry. Allow one week to receive the permit by mail.
3. Order a permit by mail by printing and completing the Vehicle Permit Form. Mail with a money order or credit card information to:
Oakland County Parks and Recreation
2800 Watkins Lake Road
Waterford, MI 48328