A group outing to the waterpark is perfect for schools, summer camps and youth groups!Red Oaks Waterpark
offers group rates for affiliated non-profit groups of 20 or more
. Proof of non-profit status required for Red Oaks Waterpark.Waterford Oaks Waterpark
offers group rates for organized groups of 20 or more
Non-profit status not required for Waterford Oaks Waterpark.
- Group reservations are available Monday–Friday from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Holiday & Late Season restrictions apply.
- All reservations must be completely booked one business day (Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.) before the desired reservation date. Reservations will not be held while waiting for paperwork. A reservation is not booked or complete until:
- All appropriate paperwork has been received and approved by OCPR
- A contract has been generated
- A copy of the contract has been sent to the person reserving the group
- Book reservations as far in advance as possible as there is a limit to how many reservations will be accepted each day.
- All group members must arrive at the same time, enter as one whole group and pay under one transaction. No lists will be kept of group members not present at the time of entry. All group members not present will be required to pay for a regular admission ticket. Everyone entering the park with a group is required to pay the admission fee, including all chaperones and counselors.
- All group outings are subject to Group Reservations Terms and Conditions and Waterpark Rules and Regulations.
- Both waterparks offer shelter reservations.
2016 Group Rates
Red Oaks Waterpark: $8/person regardless of residency
Waterford Oaks Waterpark: $6.50/person regardless of residency
Call 248-858-0916 for details or to book a group outing. Weekend group rates and birthday packages are not offered.