9th Annual Fire & Ice Festival
Jan. 22-24, 2016
Fire & Ice Event Schedule
Fire & Ice Sponsorship Opportunities
Friday, Jan. 22: 5-9 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 23: 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 24: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Come out and enjoy some of these activities during the festival:
- Fireworks, Friday and Saturday nights
- Tastefest & Beer Tent/Food Truck Vendors
- Downtown Rochester's Big, Bright Light Show
- Carriage Rides
- Ice Sculpture Show
- “Fire It Up For Youth” – RAYA Spaghetti Dinner/Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser
- Collegiate Ice Carving Competition (Saturday from 10 am – 1 pm)
- Pet Adoptions and Dog Licenses Available for Purchase
- Winter Family Activities
- Snow Shoeing and Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Skating (bring your own skates)
- Tube Sled Runs
- Dog Sled Demo's and Rides
- Visit the Oakland County Pet Adoption Tent (located at E. Third and Water) to purchase your 2016 Dog License
- Licenses for Spayed/Neutered Dogs: $7.50 | Senior Discount: $6.75
- Intact Dogs: $15 | Senior Discount: $13.50
- Prices after June 2, 2016 for all dogs: $30
Nearly 200 Oakland County Parks and Recreation volunteers ensure that the Tubing Hill, Dog Sledding and Ice Skating Rink participants get the most out of family, friends and outdoor winter activities. Volunteers Needed. Volunteer Flyer
Be part of the fun!
Oakland County Annual Vehicle Permits will be available for purchase at the Parks table located in the Tastefest Tent (E. Third & Water) on Friday from 6-8 p.m. and Saturday from Noon-2 p.m.
FREE shuttle service is available to festival activities from Buffalo Wild Wings at 1234 W. Walton Blvd.