9th Annual Fire & Ice Festival
Jan. 22-24, 2016
Fire & Ice Event Schedule
Fire & Ice Sponsorship Opportunities
Friday, January 22 | 5pm-9pm
Saturday, January 23 | 10am-9pm
Sunday, January 24 | 9am-5pm
Come out and enjoy some of these activities during the festival:
- Fireworks, Friday and Saturday nights
- Tastefest & Beer Tent/Food Truck Vendors
- Downtown Rochester's Big, Bright Light Show
- Carriage Rides
- Ice Sculpture Show
- Winter Family Activities
- Snow Shoeing and Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Skating (bring your own skates)
- Tube Sled Runs
- Dog Sled Demo's and Rides
Nearly 200 Oakland County Parks and Recreation volunteers ensure that the Tubing Hill, Dog Sledding and Ice Skating Rink participants get the most out of family, friends and outdoor winter activities.
In addition, the parks system provides shuttle buses, a mobile event stage and the “GetOutdoors! Adventure unit,” GO! Snowshoe.
Volunteers Needed. See the Volunteer Flyer and Volunteer Availability Form for more details. Be part of the fun!